Frequently Asked Questions
Below you can find our most frequently asked questions. Can’t find your question or simply can’t figure it out? Contact us and we’ll help you!
1. What's Recharge.com?
At Recharge.com you can make international top-ups 24/7. Refill your own credit or that of your family and friends abroad, it’s all up to you.
2. How do I make international top-ups?
There’s nothing to it! Just follow these steps and continue calling in no-time.
- Choose the country to which you want to make the refill
- Enter the phone number you want to refill
- Enter a valid email address
- Select the refill amount and follow the steps
3. To which countries can I send international top-ups?
At this moment you can refill to more than 70 countries worldwide. That’s right – over 70 countries! We won’t stop there because just like you, we’re always broadening our horizon by working on expanding our product range to make things even easier for you.
4. How long does it take before the phone credit is refilled?
When your purchase has been processed, the credit of the phone in question will be refilled immediately. Even when you’re temporarily using another network because you’re making use of roaming. Sometimes it can take a couple of minutes before your purchase has been processed.
5. Which payment methods are available?
It all depends on for which country you’re about to refill. During the order process, we clearly state which payment methods are available, such as iDeal, PayPal and VISA.
6. Are payment transactions secure?
Of course, we ensure all our payment methods are safe and other data you share with us will never be issued to third parties.
7. Why are transaction costs charged?
We want to give you the best service we possibly can, including fast delivery and safe payments. In order to do this, we have to charge transaction costs. To avoid any surprises, we make sure all these costs are indicated beforehand.
8. What can I do when I accidentally refilled the wrong phone number?
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. The mobile phone linked to the phone number you entered will be refilled immediately, which means the owner in question can use the credit right away. That is the reason it’s impossible for us to withdraw the credit and reimburse the amount you’ve paid. So make sure you always enter the correct phone number. You don’t want to be spending money on things you don’t need to!
9. I can’t refill phone credit? What’s going on?
We don’t want to see that happening! Breathe and start by checking if you’ve entered the correct phone number and if the mobile phone is still in use. Still no success? Maybe Recharge.com doesn’t support the provider you chose. Did you already pay? We’ll make sure the payment you made will be returned if your refill failed.
10. What should I do if a promotional bonus of a provider has not been processed?
The best thing to do is contact the provider you’re expecting the promotional bonus from. Why? Because the provider is responsible for processing promotions to customers.