Frequently Asked Questions
Below you can find our most frequently asked questions. Can’t find your question or simply can’t figure it out? Contact us and we’ll help you!
1. What's Recharge.com?
At Recharge.com you can make international top-ups 24/7. Refill your own credit or that of your family and friends abroad, it’s all up to you.
2. How do I make international top-ups?
There’s nothing to it! Just follow these steps and continue calling in no-time.
- Choose the country: where is the phone you want to refill?
- Enter the phone number: depending on the country you choose, enter the phone number you want to refill. After a successful payment, the ordered credit will appear on the phone immediately. Not getting the option to enter a phone number? In that case we'll send you a refill code by email.
- Select the preferred product: how much credit and which provider do you need?
- Confirm & pay: if you order with us, you'll receive your credit immediately (either on your phone or by email). This means we need some more information of you, but only to ensure a smooth completion of the payment and online delivery of your order. We will protect your personal information!
3. How do I refill call credit with a refill code?
After the payment has been successful, you’ll receive the refill code in your order confirmation email. The refill instructions can be found on our website by visiting the correct provider page. That's all you need to refill the call credit on the mobile phone.
4. Why is my refill code not working?
In combination with the right carrier, the refill code should always work. The codes are unique and only issued once. When you're still running into problems, we advise you to take a look at the refill instructions. These can be found here on the website by going to the correct provider page. Still no luck? Please contact your carrier.
5. I can’t refill call credit? What’s going on?
We don’t want to see that happening! Breathe and start by checking if you’ve entered the correct phone number (if you were asked to enter one) and if this information is still recent. Still no success? Maybe Recharge.com doesn’t support the carrier you chose. Has the credit been sent directly to your phone after you've paid, but the refill failed? We’ll make sure the amount of your order will be refunded.
Please note that it isn’t possible to refund codes which are sent via email. Unfortunately, we can’t take back these codes because we can’t verify if the code has already been used.
6. How long does it take before the call credit is refilled?
There are two ways to refill your credit, but in both cases you'll receive the credit on the phone within 1 minute.
Did you have to enter a phone number?
The particular phone will be refilled directly. Even if you make use of another network, for example when you’re roaming.
Did you only have to fill in an email address?
You'll receive a refill code by mail. This code will be sent to the email address you've entered right away and you can use it to refill your credit.
Please note that in both cases the processing of the purchase can sometimes take several minutes. As soon as your top up is successfully processed, we will send you a confirmation by e-mail
7. Is it possible to refund my order?
When a direct top up isn’t successfully processed, and you don’t want to wait untill the phone credit is recharged, you can ask for a refund. You can do this by clicking the link in the email we sent you to notify you about the delay.
Also, if you recharge with a code, this should always work perfectly. Is your code not working? Then contact our Customer Care Team. They can help you with your code. If you received the wrong code, they will take the code back. In this case, one of our Customer Care colleagues will tell you how to return your code, since this can differ from case to case.
8. To which countries can I send international top-ups?
At this moment you can refill to more than 140 countries worldwide. That’s right – over 140 countries! We won’t stop there because just like you, we’re always broadening our horizon by working on expanding our product range to make things even easier for you.
9. Which payment methods are available?
It all depends on for which country you’re about to refill. During the order process, we clearly state which payment methods are available, such as iDeal, PayPal and VISA.You will find a overview of all available payment methods on our payment methods-page.
10. Are payment transactions secure?
Of course, we ensure all our payment methods are safe and other data you share with us will never be issued to third parties.
11. Why is a service fee charged?
We want to give you the best service we possibly can, including fast delivery and safe payments. In order to do this, we have to charge a service fee. To avoid any surprises, we make sure all these costs are indicated beforehand.
12. What should I do if a promotional bonus of a carrier has not been processed?
The best thing to do is contact the carrier you’re expecting the promotional bonus from. Why? Because the carrier is responsible for processing promotions to customers.
13. What can I do when I accidentally refilled the wrong phone number?
The speed with which we deliver the refill codes is the main reason for customers to use Recharge.com. If you accidentally enter a wrong number, we simply can’t retrieve and reimburse the amount you’ve paid. That’s because we refill the credit immediately. So, make sure you always fill in the correct phone number.