Top up your AT&T Prepaid Plans on Recharge.com so you will never run out of AT&T minutes or texts. It only takes a few taps! We know how frustrating it is to not have enough credit. Just when you need to call your Mom, text your friend or look something up online. With Recharge.com you can top up your AT&T phones (and others) immediately. You'll be back on your phone before you know it!
Refilling AT&T Pay as you Go has never been easier!
Simply select an ATT Prepaid Plan amount and pay with PayPal, American Express, Mastercard, VISA, credit card/debit card, or with more than 23 other safe and secure payment methods. You'll receive the digital ATT Prepaid Card code within seconds.
Get your AT&T Prepaid Refill Card on Recharge.com. It's fast, safe & simple.
Looking for an alternative or similar product to an AT&T Refill Card? We recommend:
You can see all the options on our Mobile top-up page.
If you've received a code, refill any AT&T prepaid via:
- Dial *888* + AT&T code + # and press send.
If you chose direct top up, Recharge will directly top up your phone number. Recharging your mobile code on Recharge.com is simple. Whether you are in the United States or abroad, just follow these steps:
Select the product & the amount.
Fill in your information, most importantly your phone number and email address.
Pay for your order, and receive the top up on your mobile number in seconds.
How to check the available balance of AT&T code?
Check AT&T prepaid balance either online or by phone. Choose one of the options below and follow the steps:
- By phone: Dial the numbers listed below from any AT&T phone to receive a text message with the available balance.
1. *777# - account balance and expiration date
2. *777*3# - remaining data available
3. *777*1# - remaining minute balance
4. *777*2# - remaining text and picture messaging add-on balance
Check the balance online:
1. Log into AT&T account on the website
2. Choose Account History
3. Select Start and end dates (select up to 30 days each time)
4. Select History Type
5. Choose Submit or Export to PDF
Get in contact with AT&T customer service via the following contact information:
1. Dial 611 from an AT&T cell phone
2. Dial 1-800-901-9878 from any phone
The expiration date depends on the purchased plan.
- Plans that cost 10$ to 24$ are valid for 30 days.
- Plans that cost 22$ to 99$ are valid for 90 days.
- Plans that cost 100$ are valid for 365 days.
Using this service means consenting to the terms and conditions of AT&T terms and conditions.