Easily send call credit to a Cuban phone online with Recharge.com and the Recharge.com app.
Looking to top up a Cuba cell phone? Buying mobile recharge for yourself? Or maybe you’re trying to support your family in Cuba. Whatever your reason, it’s easier than ever to recharge a Cuba phone. Before we show you the easiest way, let’s talk about a few challenges and opportunities for sending a recharge to Cuba.
Even though the sanctions have eased over the years, supporting family in Cuba can still be difficult. One of the problems, until recently, were Cuba’s dual currencies. Another is that Cuba is still a cash-first country.
Sending a call credit recharge can be a solution for both. You can top up a phone in your own currency, escaping the conversion troubles of the Cuban peso. Call credit bonuses can also be sold off by your family, giving them some extra money as well.
Send a recharge to Cuba online:
You can send mobile recharge to Cuba in just a minute. To top up any Cuba cell phone, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Cubacel page on Recharge.com
- Select the amount of Call Credit you want and click on ‘order’.
- Enter the Cuban phone number you want to send the recharge to. Please make sure you enter the correct number, we’ll send the recharge directly to that phone.
- Pay with your preferred payment method. You can choose to pay with your credit card, PayPal, JCB or many other payment methods from around the world. You don’t need a Cuban bank account to send a top up. Handy if you’re sending a recharge to a Cuban phone from outside Cuba
Have you completed the payment? We’ll send the recharge directly to the phone number you provided.
That’s all! Easy, huh? Well, it can be easier. Especially if you’re sending more than one recharge to Cuba. Or if you’re sending recharges regularly. In those cases there is a faster option.
Recharge Cubacel online ✓ Prepaid from ₱500 to ₱1250 ✓ Receive your mobile top-up code instantly by email ✓ More than 23 safe payment options
Send a recharge to Cuba with the Recharge app:
If you’re sending a recharge to a Cuban phone to support your family, you probably want to do that more than once. In that case you probably want things to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. What if we told you that there’s an app for that?
The Recharge.com App is the quickest way to send call credit to phones across the world, including Cuba. Read on to find out how it works.
- Download the Recharge.com app for iOS or Android.
- Enter the number of the Cuban phone you want to send the recharge to. The app will automatically detect its mobile provider and show you which recharges you can buy for that provider.
- Choose the amount of Call Credit you want to top up the phone with.
- Pay with your preferred payment method. We accept many of them, so there’s a high chance yours is among them. You can also choose to pay in various different currencies.
That’s all you need to do to recharge any Cuba cell phone! Once your payment is complete, we’ll send the recharge directly to the phone number you entered.
Benefits of sending a Recharge to Cuba via the Recharge.com app
Using the Recharge.com app to send a call credit recharge to a Cuban phone has a lot of advantages.
Re-order in seconds – Use Quick checkout on the homepage of the Recharge.com app to immediately skip to checkout. That way you can re-order your Cuban call credit in seconds! You can do it from home, the office or abroad. Or just as easily send call credit to friends and family from miles away.
Top-up reminders – You might be topping up your phone, or someone else’s, on a regular schedule. In that case, you can set handy reminders so you’ll never forget to top up! They are fully customizable so you can choose when you want to be reminded. Whether it’s weekly, monthly or on a specific day.
No plastic – Whether you’re topping up via our app or our website, you’re also doing the planet a favour. Instead of buying a plastic card that holds your top-up code, you’re going digital. This means no plastic waste. And, greater convenience for you – you can top up from the comfort of your home, without depending on supermarket opening hours.
Now you’re ready to send mobile recharge to any Cuban phone!