Want to know how to buy AT&T prepaid refill online? Follow this simple guide to make sure you never run out of data.
AT&T has one of the biggest selections of prepaid plans among the major carriers. That makes it a great choice if you’re interested in cutting your bills while keeping great network coverage.
And you’ll never have to worry about running out of minutes if you buy your AT&T prepaid refill online.
Here’s how it works.
Buying AT&T prepaid refill online
Whether you’re in the US or overseas, you can buy AT&T top up online. You don’t need a US credit card or even to be the account holder. You can buy AT&T prepaid minutes for someone else.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the AT&T prepaid refill page on Recharge.com.
- Choose how much money you want to add to the account.
- Fill in the phone number you want to top up and any other information.
- Go ahead and pay. Recharge accepts dozens of payment options. PayPal, Trustly, Mastercard, Visa and more than 20 other safe and secure payment methods.
That’s it. You’ll receive the digital AT&T prepaid card code within seconds.
Buy AT&T Prepaid Plans ✓ Refills from $10 to $100 ✓ Receive your mobile top-up code instantly by email ✓ More than 23 safe payment methods
Buying AT&T prepaid refill on the Recharge.com app
You can also buy AT&T top up on your mobile using the Recharge.com app. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Download the Recharge.com prepaid top up app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Fire up the app, then choose AT&T and the amount of prepaid refill you want.
- Pay with your favorite payment method. You can even pay in multiple different currencies.
That’s all there is to it.
Why use the Recharge.com app
The Recharge.com app offers the best experience for mobile users. It’s optimized for smaller screens and has all the same functionality as the website, plus some extra benefits.
You can quickly re-order products you bought before in just a few taps. Recharge’s active customer support team is always ready to help if you have any questions about your top up.
Using the app also unlocks exclusive offers. There are often special deals on international top up and data bundles, as well as discounts when sending mobile recharge to someone else.
How to redeem your AT&T code
Here’s what you need to do to redeem your AT&T prepaid refill:
- Dial *888* + AT&T code + # and press send.
If you chose direct top up, Recharge will directly top up your phone number.
How to check your available balance
Not sure if you need to buy more AT&T prepaid minutes? Check your balance online or by phone with these simple steps:
By phone: Dial the numbers listed below from any AT&T phone to receive a text message with the available balance.
- *777# – account balance and expiration date
- *777*3# – remaining data available
- *777*1# – remaining minute balance
- *777*2# – remaining text and picture messaging add-on balance
- Log into your myAT&T account
- Click Balance & Details
How to contact AT&T
You can reach AT&T customer service here:
- Dial 611 from an AT&T cell phone
- Dial 1-800-901-9878 from any phone
AT&T prepaid plans
AT&T has a prepaid plan to suit most people, ranging from a basic 5GB a month deal to Unlimited Plus. This top-tier plan gives you access to AT&T’s ultra-fast 5G network. All but the basic plan include use in Mexico and Canada.
Whichever you choose, they’re all simple, cheap and don’t need a contract commitment. And when you choose to buy your AT&T prepaid refill online, they’re super convenient.