Recharge Orange Dominican Republic
You can recharge Orange in a safe and simple way at Recharge.com. In the Dominican Republic, Orange is also active as a telecom service provider, where it aims to provide its services to the users in a fair and dynamic way. Orange highly values keeping its promises to its customers. Orange pays a lot of attention to ease of use for prepaid smartphone users, for instance.
How do I recharge my Orange call credit?
You can recharge your Orange calling credit within seconds using the following 4 steps:
- Enter the country to which the recharge needs to be made.
- Enter the mobile phone number of which the credit needs to be recharged.
- A confirmation of your order and payment will be received by e-mail. Therefore, enter a valid e-mail address.
- Finally, click continue to start the recharging process. Your phone credit is automatically recharged after payment has been made.
How do I check my Orange credit balance?
You can check your current Orange Dominican Republic prepaid calling credit balance wherever and whenever you like. Enter #131# into your mobile phone and then press ‘send’. Within seconds, you receive a message including your current Orange calling credit balance. This way, you can get a recharge in time, so you will never do without!
How long is my Orange phone credit valid?
The Orange Dominican Republic calling credit has limited validity. After a certain period, it expires. The length of this period depends on the recharge amount. The higher the amount, the longer the validity period. Specific recharge terms can be found on the Orange DR website.
How do I contact the Orange customer service?
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 809-859-6555 (fixed) *555 (mobile) 1-809-859-6555 (international)
- Website: www.orange.com.do